The world’s supply chains deliver life’s essentials: food, water, clothing and medicines. Blue Yonder stands alongside companies around the world as the COVID-19 pandemic puts those supply chains to the test. We take this responsibility seriously and will work closely with you as we navigate these unprecedented times together.
We are committed to helping your business navigate through these uncertain times. Sharing common experiences and problem solving with peers is proving valuable. We are here to help facilitate those connections.
COVID-19 Response OfferAs COVID-19 continues to spread, the impact to human lives and, by extension, the hidden weaknesses in supply chains has become glaring. We are committed to helping companies minimize the impact to their supply chains and ensure critical supplies get to those who need them the most, on time. Blue Yonder is assisting customers by offering free access to COVID-19 Supply Chain Risk Response Dashboard powered by Luminate Platform.
Read our Supply Chain Nation blogs
- Mitigating the Impact of the Coronavirus on Supply Chains
- Improving Livelihoods During Crisis with Retail Forecast
- The Importance of a Risk-Aware Supply Chain
- How COVID-19 is Shifting Supply Chains
- How COVID-19 Will Impact Softline retailers
- What Retailers Need to Consider to Come Out Ahead from Times of Uncertainty