New Consumer Survey:
JDA & Centiro Customer Pulse 2016
1/3 Online Consumers Switch Retailers Due to Minimum Order Thresholds
Download the Report Today!
As retailers look to raise minimum order thresholds and charge for Click & Collect, consumers are reacting in very different ways. A new JDA/Centiro study reveals that while some are buying more items, some are opting for alternative delivery options or even taking their custom elsewhere.
The report further reveals that customers are marking retailers ever more harshly for poor order fulfilment experiences.
Read this new report to gain the latest insights into online UK shoppers buying preferences, behaviour and experiences – how do your omni-channel credentials weigh up?
- Issues associated with online orders have grown over the last 12 months.
- Consumer propensity to switch retailer based on a poor shopping experience is increasing.
- Online shoppers are reacting in different ways to minimum order thresholds.
- Free fulfillment considerations: what customers are happy to pay for.
- Future shopping predictions: how consumers anticipate shopping in 5 years’ time.
Read this new report to gain the latest insights into online UK shoppers buying preferences, behaviour and experiences.
||Survey conducted by|
All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from YouGov Plc. Total sample size was 2096 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between 14th - 15th April 2016. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all UK adults (aged 18+).