New Consumer Survey:
JDA & Centiro Christmas Customer Pulse 2017
20% Online Christmas Sales Being Lost to Rivals Due to Stock Outs and Delivery Time Constraints
Fill in the form
Increasingly savvy Christmas shoppers are looking to use the channels that best suit their budget and lifestyle. Consequently, findings from a new JDA/Centiro study have revealed that consumers will quickly take their custom elsewhere if faced with stock outs and unsuitable delivery times.
Read this new report to gain the latest insights into online UK shoppers buying preferences, behaviour and experiences – how do your omni-channel credentials weigh up?
- 12% of UK adults online said they used an alternative retailer because their preferred retailer did not have items available online.
- 7% shopped with an alternative retailer because delivery times failed to meet their requirements.
- Overall, Click & Collect issues have decreased slightly compared with previous year.
- Of those consumers who experienced issues, over 1 in 5 consumers received a damaged item.
- Click & Collect usage plateaus, but the gap narrows between cost and convenience.
||Survey conducted by
All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from YouGov Plc. Total sample size was 2,070 adults and fieldwork was undertaken between 29th to 30th December 2016. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all UK adults (aged 18+).