New European Consumer Survey:
JDA & Centiro Christmas Customer Pulse 2017
26% Online Christmas Sales Being Lost to Rivals Due to Stock Outs and Delivery Time Constraints
Fill in the form
Christmas shoppers have become increasingly savvy, as they look to use the channels that best suit their budget and lifestyle. Consequently, findings from a new JDA/Centiro study have revealed that consumers across Europe will quickly take their custom elsewhere if faced with stock outs and unsuitable delivery times.
Read this new report to gain the latest insights into online European* shoppers buying preferences, behaviour and experiences – which country is the least tolerant of a poor shopping or fulfillment experience?
- 15% of European adults online said they used an alternative retailer because their preferred retailer did not have items available online.
- 11% shopped with an alternative retailer because delivery times failed to meet their requirements.
- Overall, Click & Collect issues have decreased slightly compared with previous year.
- Of those consumers who experienced issues, over 1 in 5 consumers received a damaged item.
- Click & Collect usage plateaus, but the gap narrows between cost and convenience.
||Survey conducted by
All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from YouGov Plc. Total sample size was 2,070 adults and fieldwork was undertaken between 29th to 30th December 2016. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all UK adults (aged 18+).